Monday, November 12, 2012

ISU patches for pants


red material= sweatshirt, yellow = fleece scraps, black = sleeve scraps from a LBD remake! There is also some black and white puffy paint in the mix as well.


I tell you what... jamming that tiny pant-leg onto my machine and maneuvering it around to sew it on was a pain in the rear.... but it turned out pretty cute.


I just cut the excess black material off close to the seam line. I left it kind of "raw" because these are boys pants after all! They are so rough I find so many holes in the knees!


I know its a little gaudy I suppose... but a 4 year old can get away with it :)

Go State!! 

On another note.... my sis got a hole in her maternity jeans 
(ya know the comfy ones that are worn in :) ) so I made a little patch for hers as well!



Holey pants no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)