Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

2012 has been such a wonderfully blessed year
with our 3rd baby on the way, and our family so near.
I'm not too thrilled about about big I've become..
worst part is there is still more to come!

Then there's the asking if I'm due very soon
 "NO....... its actually April.... when I am due"
The look of embarrassment becomes pretty clear
Which makes it easier since I can't have a beer...

I am truly blessed as I always say
I thank God for His blessings each and every day
We've been working on being grateful around our household
the boys chime in with with what they've been told
To be thankful for all that God gives us
like our beds, and our food, and cousin Gus

I hope God's been blessing you like He's been blessing me
and if not.... hey! there's always 2013!

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to reflect on the treasures in our life. But I'm trying to be thankful all year long.. and not just this month. I find it funny that so many people are posting facebook statuses about what they are thankful for. I just hope they can remember them once November is over.

We've been reading a thousand gifts in our small group. So I've actually been keeping a list of different things I'm thankful for (even before November so ha! j/k, its not a competition). Here are a few on my list....
-naps
-carving pumpkins
-a big ol' glass of sweet tea
-prenatal vitamins (healthy hair and fingernails!)
-headphones
-christian radio stations

Here's hoping you all have a fabulous Turkey day and have lots to be thankful for!! Gobble Gobble!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and creative Christmas card; we loved it! Thank you and congrats on another little one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! We are pretty excited about it :) Your card was beautiful as well. Sorry to hear you were sick over Christmas (so were my boys :( ) 'Tis the season I suppose!

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)