Friday, October 26, 2012

Not ideal... but is anything?!

This week was a hard week to be thankful. I'm not saying I wasn't thankful... because really I was. I thought of plenty of things to appreciate in my life. God is so awesome. But two funerals in one week... is not ideal. In attending these funerals I thought of something that made it a little easier. While it is very sad to see loved ones leave this earth.... it is reassuring to know the friends that left this week were believers in Christ. I know I'll see them again in heaven! And they are no longer in pain.

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

I don't know what your relationship is with Jesus... or if you even have one. But I sure hope you do! He is a constant reassurance in my life that everything is going to be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)