Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Meeting baby

Well JDub and I (and the 2 little stinkers b/c they refused to go into the play room...) had the privilege of meeting our lil babe last week :) Usually my pregnancies are routine and normal... no "high-risk" or anything for me... which means only one ultrasound.... so getting to meet our babe with and early ultrasound was kinda fun!

Baby was moving around like crazy in there... and silly me trying to get ready for the ultrasound drank WAAAY too much water and had to be not once, not twice, but 3 times during the hour we were there! Ridiculous! According to their measurements... I was 12 weeks along... due date of April 9th...

Then comes this week... my actual 12 week appt. My doctor thought I was measuring 16 weeks... so she wanted to do an ultrasound to see if I had multiples! ha! I said "No... just one baby in there... I just had an ultrasound last week... they thought I was 12 weeks along..." But hey I didn't mind seeing baby again! I tried to have the lady look to see what sex it was! No luck though.... baby's legs were right in the way! (Stubborn!!) She did say she didn't see any definitive "boy parts"..... but it was still pretty early too... I will still be keeping my fingers crossed that its a girl... not gonna lie :) I measured 13 weeks along with a due date of April 4th with her measurements... but not enough to move the date up I guess! So it will remain April 10th... but I have a feeling we'll have a March baby... or at least an April Fool's one!

Ok... I am a pig. I really, really am. All I want to do is eat?! I don't remember being this way with my other pregnancies... And I actually have cravings... they aren't usually good ones either! The other night it was greasy pizza (pizza rolls) then last night it was Cheez-its!

Ugh. I have no will-power. I'm not talking just one serving size either... No wonder my doctor thinks I'm measuring at 16 weeks..... and my pants aren't fitting. Poor Bubba has an ear infection and the nurse at his doctors office already asked me when I was due?! It's gonna be a long pregnancy.....

At least my cravings earlier were a little healthier... cucumbers soaked in vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper! YUM!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)