Sunday, September 30, 2012

Popsicle fun


So I had some popsicle sticks JDub decided to wash and hold on to for some sort of craft... I've had them for a while... and then thought of this!



It was super easy to create... yes I am a freak and already owned all of these colors of felt! I know there aren't any gray and black popsicles... but eh... I had the felt! The boys had fun being quiet and playing with them during church today! So I'd say they were a success.

And of course they are educational too!!

Who wants a Popsicle now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)