Friday, October 12, 2012

Um..... where's my milk?!

There's really not much sweet about my 4 year old anymore... I mean yea... there are those moments... but they are far and between what they used to be. It's sad how fast kids are "growing up" these days! I'm sure its partially my fault... I never enjoyed the baby talk... I find it rather annoying when people talk to your children in the babbly baby talk.

Every morning I wake up to "Where's my milk?" Why its in the fridge dear, where the milk goes. "Go get my milk." Excuse me?! Is this the way I talk to you? I know sometimes I do the occasional ordering around... go get your socks... you need to put your shoes on.... but I do try my best to get a please or thank you in there. Unless its the 4th or 5th time I've had to ask!

These boys can't have cold milk either.... it must be warmed up. Yes.... I know... it's MY fault.... after all I'm the on who started the warming up of the milk in the first place... In hindsight I should have never done that! (Note to new mother's out there... don't do it!!!) So not only do they need milk... but it can't just be readily made in the fridge for them... no I have to put it in a microwave-safe cup, warm it up.... not too hot.. not too cold (or I get complaints). I have it down to a science really since I've been doing it for years now.....

Here's the funny thing though... I stay at home... so I'm the one getting up every morning to get the milk, unless its the weekend, or JDub's on vacation or something. But when JDub happens to get the milk ready he closes the cups way too tight. I mean insanely tight... and when I first wake up in the morning I am so out of it I'm not really in the mood for having to strain myself just to get the cups open! And then I have the impatience's over here like "seriously mom.... where's my milk" while I'm struggling to get the cup open to even put the milk in?! Ceej has caught on (most likely from muttering under my breath) and he'll be like "Ugh! Why Daddy shut my cup?! Why Daddy shut cup?!" So hey... at least in my moments of pure frustration and agitation I can get a little laugh from that....

So how early can kids start using the microwave?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)