Saturday, September 28, 2013

Don't be hatin' (Iowa fans)

I'm an avid believer that just because you are not a fan of something... it doesn't mean you have to be a hater... There are several people out there that just do not understand that concept! If you can't say something nice... than keep your mouth shut! No I'm j/k.... but there are some Iowa Hawkeye fans out there that are just obnoxious right?!

Yes I like Iowa State... I am a cyclone fan. I would prefer that they win... but that doesn't mean I have to put your team down, and make fun of you... And honestly, UNI whooped ISU earlier this year... did I rub it in JDub's face?! NO! I just said sweet... go get me some dinner since UNI won... LOL.

We have some friends of ours who are pretty hard-core Iowa fans... they are decked out in Iowa gear quite often... and they have 2 little boys that are similar in age to my our boys.  So they have that same holey pants problem that you get when you have little boys. Or big boys probably too... You've seen some work I've done with patches on the knee.....





So when my friend was saying how her son had NO PANTS b/c they all had holes I said give me some pants and I'll figure something out....

So even though I don't "like" the Iowa Hawkeyes.... I hope he likes them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)