Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I heart The Pampered Chef

A couple years ago I decided to host my first party... you know... one of those kinds of parties.... the candle/jewelry/tupperware/home decor parties?! I use to dread them sometimes. Not that they aren't fun! I mean they are. Total "girl time". They have good food, good gossip, and good products too. But then there's the obligation to buy something, which most of the time I never have money for...

But I got to thinking... The Pampered Chef has some really awesome stuff... and I wanted ALOT of it... so why not host a party? I mean at least its stuff you'll use in the kitchen cooking right?! Well it was well worth it... here's some of the haul I got!

I have to admit I already had the FOOD CHOPPER on the far right. My mother-in-law gave it to me as a present! And I use it ALOT too. Its great for really chopping things up well. Whenever I make my Knorr Spinach dip I alwas use it to chop up the water chestnuts and green onions that go in it! It helps to keep down on all the crying when I'm chopping white onions too!

Then there's my RICE COOKER PLUS on the top left! Oh how I love it!!! I use to cook rice on the stove top and burn the bottom of it b/c I was too busy not paying attention to it. But this rice cooker is AMAZING. Bubba really loves those lipton rice packets, and all I have to do is put all the ingredients inside that cooker and push start on my microwave. Most rice has microwave directions and I just follow those and it cooks rice to perfection every time. And it never boils over and makes a mess inside the microwave either!

I really like my SCOOPS too. When I make cookies its great for making them equal size. No worrying about varying cookies or some cooking faster than others b/c they're all the same.

In the middle you can see my DIGITAL POCKET THERMOMETER. That was a life saver! Our knock-off george foreman (it was a hamilton beach) just died recently... but we used it constantly. But it was so hard to tell if some of the meat on there was actually cooked... so I would just whip out my trusty thermometer and check the temp to know for sure. No having to slice into the meat and guess.

Whenever I cook beef I always use the MIX-N-CHOP. Its on the bottom left, the black utensil. It works really well to break up all the meat so you have even chunks!
Here's my APPLE WEDGER. Bubba is OBSESSED with apples and pears. And I use this bad boy on both of those. Bubba does NOT like it when the pears are crunchy though... so I've gotten use to eating them when they're too crunchy for him. I use to have to chop them up by hand with a knife. And well... that's not that great for me since I am accident-prone and am known to cut myself/ burn myself frequently! This wedger is so much simpler to use and really saves me some time (and blood-shed).

Well I just thought I'd let you know some of my favorite Pampered Chef products! I am in need of a good garlic press and I hear there's is the best! If anyone's having a party let me know and I'll be glad to buy one of those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)