Friday, February 18, 2011

Wedding Workout

Ok I know... I'm already married.... but my good friend let me borrow one of her nice workouts to get me back on the horse! (thanks tjb....r... lol) previous to this month, I had not worked out since Ceej was born pretty much... I was pretty determined to lose the baby weight off the bat... but then I was fitting into most of my pre-baby clothes and I got lazy. Sure, it was nice to hear "you look great!...... are you sure you have 2 kids?!" for a while there... but I knew I was out of shape and needed to get back to working out regularly.


I am happy to say I have worked out 6/7 days for the past 3 weeks... well technically I've only worked out 5/7 days this specific week... but I know I'll do it tomorrow too! I have a nice routine going. I wake up... enjoy my coffee, watch Ellen, then its nap-time for Ceej! He goes down during or right after Ellen, then once 10:00 hits... I get my workout on. I have been doing the "Wedding Workout" which is suppose to get you ready in 30 days for your big day!! Well technically I don't have a big day coming up at the end of the month.. but oh well... it is a fun workout. The Marie girl is not annoying either so that works out nicely.

Bubba has even joined in a few times. I usually try to get him to play with his many toys in the basement while I'm doing my "work-up" as he likes to call it. But he does join in sometimes. He even reminds me every morning. "Mommy is it time to do your work up?!" So that's a nice little motivation too. Kids crave routines... Once it gets nice out we'll have to switch it up by going to walks to the library or around the neighborhood instead of my work out tape... hopefully that won't throw him off too much! I'll have to get the double stroller back out and maybe Ceej will even take a nap while we walk!

It was still a little on the chilly side today but we did manage to go down and back up the street in the radio flyer today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)