Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TV


Oh I am sooo mad right now! I was so looking forward to the season premier of the Ellen show this morning when I turned it to channel 2 like I usually do... and the People's Court was on?! Don't get me wrong... I like Judge Milian and everything... but I like watching her at 3:00! Not 9:00 am! I get on tvguide.com to find out Ellen is now apparently airing on channel 9. Well ever since the "conversion" from analog to digital, we don't get channel 9. I don't understand why she changed stations!!!!

Why can't KCRG channel 9 just increase their signal strength so poor people like me (a.k.a. people w/o cable) can still watch their shows? It really doesn't make any sense. I mean isn't it all about ratings for them? If they would just increase their signal strength more people would be able to watch their channel and their ratings would be higher. It really seems like a win-win situation to me....

Now not only will I not get to watch Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, or Castle... but now Ellen is on that list. SO NOT FAIR! The only good thing is I can watch them online... but that is really less convenient for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)