Sunday, August 30, 2015

Naps

Sometimes you have those AMAZING naps.... the kind that don't last very long, you almost are unaware you've even slept... you wake up feeling refreshed and bursting with new energy... Your mood is suddenly lightened and you can take on any task!

And then sometimes you have those necessary, but hard naps. The kind that lasts too long. Your body feels as if it has been hit by a truck. Your muscles ache and cramp. Your head is in a bit of a fog. You can't recall the CRAZY dreams you just had... but you know you were weirded out by them when you first came too. You think what day is it?! Where am I?

Yea... I just had one of the latter variety.... Yikes... its been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)