Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It was a Super Halloween 2013



I have to admit this Halloween was pretty much epic.... I mean how freaking cute are we?! Just in case you need clarification..... that's Wario, Princess Peach, a toadstool, Mario and Luigi baby!!! JDub was such a good sport about it all. I made Miss M's outfit all by hand!! Then there was my outfit... at first it looked like this....


Let's just say as an almost 30-something mom of three.... I wasn't looking to be hoochie-mama... so little mini-dress wasn't going to do! I needed to add some poofy sleeves as well... 

Thank goodness for a friend who is a sewing genius!!! She helped me made sleeves out of some extra lace I had... I just attached them to a tank top and wore that underneath the sleeveless dress after I added some extra length of course....

It was super fun dressing up... I'm leaning towards and all Star-wars themed family affair next Halloween...

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)