Friday, May 31, 2013

New recipe for grapes

I like grapes... they're pretty refreshing on a hot day! But I tell you what they are even better covered in almond bark (vanilla) and chopped peanuts (just regular ones, not salted or honey roasted).

It sounds kinda weird right? But I kid you not... it is delicious! And extremely easy! All you do is melt down the almond bark, dip your grape in it (not the entire thing... just about half of it), then dip into the chopped peanuts and set aside!


It is a little messy... and not the most attractive thing I suppose. But they are yummy! Everyone who has tried them has LOVED them! :)



1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)