Friday, December 7, 2012

Super Hero Pillows

What little boy doesn't love super heroes right?! A little boy from our church turned 4 the other day and I was trying to figure out what kind of present to get him. He's always wearing a batman shirt so I thought Super Hero pillows!

First I printed off the logos I wanted......

I had just enough yellow fleece..... 

I had this old Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt.... I'm almost regretting using it b/c it was my "maternity lounge shirt" of sorts.... but it did go for a good cause! (it was an XL)


POW! BAM! WHACK!


I ended up buying some blue fleece b/c I didn't have any scraps that color! And I also needed some more stuffing! Not bad huh?!


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)