Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kosama before and after

I completed my 8 weeks at Kosama!!! And I'm still going :) It is rather addicting.... I just feel so good after working out there, and I'm LOVING the results I'm seeing physically. I am stronger. There is NO DOUBT about that. Before when I would lift Ceej and Bubba out of a shopping cart, I would be struggling... now I can fairly easily lift them up and out w/o problems (unless their little shoes get caught on something!). I can see and feel the difference in my biceps. I went from only being able to do 18 push-ups..... to now being able to do 33 in a row w/o collapsing! I lost 5 inches in my waist, 1.5 inches in my hips, and I lost 2 whole pounds of fat!
this is just what 1 lb of fat looks like..... 

JDub is being a little protective of my new hot bod..... so I'm just showing my before and after photo of my back. (if you're my friend on facebook you can see the others :) ) This is really where you can see most of the difference anyway!



I know... some of you might not see that much of a difference..... But I sure can. And that was only 8 weeks! Imagine what a year could do.... well I didn't sign up for a year, but I want to get my body swim-suit ready! So I'm staying on for a few more months....

You should find a Kosama near you if you're looking for a new workout. Its a group atmosphere... you never do the same thing every day.... its AWESOME! http://kosama.com/ I highly recommend it :)

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)