Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Owl decor

Ok so my sis was in town from TN and brought my lil nephew! He's 2 already!? Time sure flies... My boys and he got along just great. They were super cute playing together. I just love eavesdropping on toddler's conversations... its too funny. Well his birthday was in September... but we thought we'd throw him a belated-birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

I saw these cupcakes on Pinterest (surprise, surprise!) and thought they were too cute! So I whipped some. up!

Made with oreos and Reese's Pieces these little guys were a hit! If you can't tell they are suppose to be owls! My sisters thought bats..... but all I can see are those big eyes!










The funny thing was I just said I'd bring cupcakes... I didn't say what kind or anything. Then when I show up it looks like this!

So I guess GMTA! (Great Minds Think Alike!) I was almost thinking if I don't come up with another theme for Ceej's 2nd birthday we might just have to have a "Look WHOOOOO's turning 2!?" Party :) I know this really fits a fall birthday better... but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)