Monday, August 29, 2011

Dinosaur Birthday Party

Whoo hoo!! The party is over. Haha j/k... it was a long weekend and I felt a bit like a chicken running around with my head cut off... but Bubba had a good time!!

Even Mango our kitty was getting into the Dino-themed birthday!

I found and awesome cake design thanks to my mom!! (Thanks Mom :)
Here's how it looked outside :) It was decent weather... on the cool side which was great! But we did get rained on a little bit!

And each attendee got to go home with their own Dinosaur :)


All in all it was as DINO-mite as I thought it would be :)

Dino cake tutorial (with video too!) can be found here

Inspiration for balloon decor above table can be found here**

** (this link with BLOW YOUR MIND I am not kidding... this lady should get like mother of the year or something... it is the most insane party I have ever seen!!!)

And I actually stole my dino display idea from Pinterest :) stolen idea here

Here's the fabulous link to the plush dino tutorial I've mentioned before here

Best thing was this morning Bubba wakes up and says "Can I have a dinosaur party again next year?!" Too cute :)

I have to say making those Dinosaurs by hand was a big task... and I still have a few more to make (some kiddos couldn't make the party!!) but I hope they enjoy them. I put alot of love and time in them.

1 comment:

  1. Great party - you put a lot of love and time into it. lmh

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)