Tuesday, May 11, 2010

happy freaking mother's day

I know its not good to say freaking.... cause it resembles something else... but yea what nice present did JDub give me for mother's day.... HE LEFT TOWN UNTIL THURSDAY! Yea so Mother's Day itself was great! We went to church for the first time since Baby was born... yea we were a little late... but that's expected right? Then we hung out at home until my parents and sister and husband came over. We grilled out hotdogs (which were yummy! you're not suppose to have them when you're preggo so I really enjoyed mine) and brats and had family time. I know I was a little hard on JDub... I made him chase Bubba around...and change a few poopy diapers of Baby's... but hey... it was mother's day... I'll do the same for him on Father's Day coming up (yes its in writing so he has proof of it being said!).

But yea... what does he do... he leaves town for work and wont be back for 2 more days!!! At least I can count on my family in town to come over and help me... Most people would probably not ask for help... but hey... I know I still need it so I'm willing to ask! And as long as they're willing to help... I'll take it :). Mom came over last night.. and my sis is coming over tonight... thank you Lord! Baby is still a pretty good baby... but he has his colicky moments and that's when I need some reinforcements... I'm still getting the hang of having two boys around.

I really shouldn't say its JDub's fault for leaving... afterall... it was my own father who made him leave town for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)